Covid-19 Precautions – PLEASE READ
Please do not attend:
- if you tested positive for COVID-19
- if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- if you or anyone in your household has been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days
Instead please contact us to cancel your appointment. We may be able to reschedule for another time.
On your arrival at Knocknacarra Physiotherapy Clinic:
- We ask you to remain in your car. Your Physiotherapist will phone you when they are ready to bring you in, and will go through your screening questionnaire over the phone.
- We ask you to wear a face mask at all times.
- Please follow all the precautionary measures the clinic has put in place.
- Please use hand sanitizer on entering and leaving the clinic.
- Please avoid bringing unnecessary bags and coats.
- Please attend alone where appropriate.
To Book an Appointment
Simply click the date in the calendar and the available times will appear. Then click on the time you want to request to book it. You will then be taken to a form where you can enter your name, email and phone number. This form brings you to PayPal to pay the fee of €70 for initial consultation.
Weekends and bank holidays and sports coverage are not available on this form.
Please phone us to book sports coverage etc.