Thank You For Booking
Covid-19 Precautions – PLEASE READ
Please do not attend:
- if you tested positive for COVID-19
- if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- if you or anyone in your household has been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days
On your arrival at Knocknacarra Physiotherapy Clinic:
- We ask you to remain in your car. Your Physiotherapist will phone you when they are ready to bring you in, and will go through your screening questionnaire over the phone.
- We ask you to wear a face mask at all times.
- Please follow all the precautionary measures the clinic has put in place.
- Please use hand sanitizer on entering and leaving the clinic.
- Please avoid bringing unnecessary bags and coats.
- Please attend alone where appropriate.